PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: MaxLite LED T8 Linear Replacement Lamps are the ideal energy saving choices when upgrading traditional linear T8 or T12 fluorescent lamps in fixtures containing standard G13 (medium bi-pin) sockets. The LED T8 lamps are designed to provide appropriate light levels while using a compatible electronic ballast, or directly wire to the bulb eliminating the need for a ballast (More $avings). DLC Listed to qualify for energy rebates.
View a Specification Sheet: Maxlite L9T8AB240-CG
Buy From a Small Business !!!
- Five Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dual Mode: Can be used with compatible fluorescent ballast (UL-A) and ballast bypass (UL-B)
- • Ballast bypass (UL-B): Can be wired for single-ended power or double-ended power.
- 1420 Lumens
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): ≥83
- 50,000 hour life
- THD <20%
- High power factor: ≥.90
- Easy retrofit into most common linear fluorescent fixture
- Instant on
- Mercury free and virtually no UV or IR light
- Dimmable when used with compatible dimming ballast (UL-A)
- NSF certified (For Use in Areas Where Food is Present)
- Suitable for enclosed fixture
- Universal voltage: 120V-277V applications